- E. Etcheves Miciolino, D. Di Noto, F. Griscioli, M. Pizzonia, J. Kippe, S. Pfrang, X. Clotet, G. Leon, F.B. Kassim, D. Lund and E. Costante “PREEMPTIVE: an Integrated Approach to Intrusion Detection and Prevention in Industrial Control Systems” International Journal of Critical Infrastructures (Inderscience) – Special Issue on “Cyber Security of Critical Infrastructures: Recent Advances and Future Directions”
- Roberto di Lallo, Federico Griscioli, Gabriele Lospoto, Habib Mostafaei, Maurizio Pizzonia, and Massimo Rimondini “Leveraging SDN to Monitor Critical Infrastructure Networks in a Smarter Way” FIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management, 2017 (IM2017)
- Anton Vedder and Laurens Naudts “Accountability for the use of algorithms in a big data environment” International Review of Law, Computers & Technology Journal
- Jorg Kippe and Steffen Pfrang “Network and Topology Models to Support IDS Event Processing.” 3rd International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy, 2017 (ICISSP2017).
- E. Costante, S. Etalle, D. Fauri, J. den Hartog, and E. Zambon “Towards Practical Integrity Monitoring
of Industrial Control Systems.” Italian Conference on Cybersecurity, 2017 (ITASEC2017).
- Federico Griscioli, Maurizio Pizzonia, and Marco Sacchetti “USBCheckIn: Preventing BadUSB Attacks by Forcing Human-Device Interaction.” 14th Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust, 2016 (PST2016).
- Federico Griscioli and Maurizio Pizzonia “Securing Promiscuous Use of Untrusted USB Thumb Drives in Industrial Control Systems.” 14th Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust, 2016 (PST2016).
- Laurens Naudts “The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision-Making: The role of explicit consent.” Centre for IT & Law Blog
- Anton Vedder and Laurens Naudts “Accountability in an Algorithmic Society: Accountable towards whom?” Centre for IT & Law Blog
- Cappers, Bram CM, and Jarke J. van Wijk. “Understanding the context of network traffic alerts.” Visualization for Cyber Security (VizSec), 2016 IEEE Symposium on. IEEE, 2016.
- Elisa Costante, Davide Fauri, Sandro Etalle, Jerry Den Hartog and Nicola Zannone, “A Hybrid Framework for Data Loss Prevention and Detection”, Proceeding of 2016 Workshop on Research for Insider Threats to be held on May 26, 2016, as part of the 37th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy.
- Ali Abbasi, Majid Hashemi: Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers. November 1, 2016.
- Marco Caselli, Emmanuele Zambon, Johanna Amann, Robin Sommer, Frank Kargl: Specification Mining for Intrusion Detection in Networked Control Systems. USENIX Security Symposium 2016: 791-806.
- David Lavernia Ferrer, Xavier Clotet, J.-I. Cairó, Gladys León, and Ioannins Moschos. Simulation and detection of cyber threats in electrical power grids. Submitted to the International Journal of Critical Infrastructures Protection, Elsevier. February 2016, Spain.
- Ioannins Moschos, David Lavernia Ferrer and J-I. Cairó. Design and development of a test environment to analyze the impact of cyber attacks on the electrical distribution network. Approved and submitted to the International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality (ICREPQ’16). May 2016, Spain.
- Yüksel, Ö. and Hartog, J. and Etalle, S. (2016) Reading Between the Fields: Practical, Effective Intrusion Detection for Industrial Control Systems. In proceedings of SAC 2016, April 04-08, 2016, Pisa, Italy.
- Hadžiosmanović, D. and Sommer, R. and Zambon, Emmanuele and Hartel,P.H. (2014) Through the eye of the PLC: semantic security monitoring for industrial processes. In: ACSAC’14 Proceedings of the 30th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, 8-12 Dec 2014, New Orleans, LA, USA. pp. 126-135. ACM. ISBN 978-1-4503-3005-3.
- Abbasi, A. and Wetzel, J. and Bokslag, W. and Zambon, Emmanuele and Etalle, S. (2014) On Emulation-Based Network Intrusion Detection Systems. In: Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID), 17-19 September 2014, Gothenburg, Sweden. pp. 384-404. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8688. Springer. ISSN 0302-9743 ISBN 978-3-319-11379-1.
Publication link will appear soon!